Project Manager - Based in Madrid
A boutique design practice that specialises in high end hospitality projects internationally are looking for a Project Manager to join their studio in Madrid. A boutique design practice that specialises in high end hospitality projects internationally are looking for a Project Manager to join their studio in Madrid. This is an outstanding opportunity to work across luxury projects from beginning to end. Bring your confidence dealing with stakeholders, both internal and external, help the team understand their schedule, manage progress reports, time frames, delivery schedules, advise on resourcing and work with a talented and varied team of design specialists!
- Responsible for working collaboratively with team members to provide technical and project coordination from concept to completion
- Ensure the design intent is protected and ultimately realised in the built form, respectfully interrogating decision making to protect the integrity of the design to completion
- Lead the project team ensuring the timely and effective delivery of contractual responsibilities on projects
Skills and experience
- Fluent in Spanish and English language skills essential
- Portfolio of completed projects that showcase experience in a similar role with sound knowledge across all aspects of high-end project delivery
- Strong project management and commercial acuity essential
- Hotels experience preferred but experience on high end commercial or multi-residential projects will be considered in lieu
- Skilled in leading and engaging project staff in high level performance, creative continuous improvement and self-motivated collaborative teamwork
- Proven track record with quality and continuous improvement initiatives
- Approachable, responsive, and confident to manage and work with internal and external stakeholders in a collaborative and supportive manner
- Switched-on and rigorous, highly motivated, and capable to execute responsibilities logically and accurately
- Highly self-organised, proactive and time efficient, with proven ability to effectively manage workload
- Qualification in interior design/architecture or project management
- Software skills in AutoCAD, Sketch Up proficiency is desirable, with InDesign knowledge at a basic level satisfactory. MS Project and Database and Document Control Software. Basic skills can be supplemented with training.
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written, capable of communicating clearly, logically, and sensitively with client, contractor, and consultant.
Benefits & culture
- A friendly, personable, and collaborative team environment
- Opportunity to be offered a permanent contract after the six-month period.
- Great location in Madrid, close to transport!
Apply now with your CV and sample portfolio, looking to interview immediately. All application documents must be in English for the global team review.
Contracts start date: Immediately, candidate must be Madrid based with valid right to work to be considered.