Associate Director- Civil Engineer
- Full Time
Blueprint Recruitment are currently looking for an Associate Director from a Civil Engineering background to join a prestigious, large-scale consultancy in London.
- Chartered or Incorporated Civil Engineer (IEng/CEng MICE) or working towards this.
- Extensive experience, especially in designing and managing projects, ideally 5-10 years' industry experience.
- Be familiar with the production of Flood Risk Assessments and their development at detailed design.
- Thorough knowledge in the application of Sewers for Adoption and Approved Documents.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Thorough knowledge in the application of Local Authority design guides and/or highway standards, which include Design Manual for Roads and Bridges.
- Have knowledge in preparing Transport Studies or Transport Assessments for planning purposes
- Personable and a 'can do' attitude with resource management experience.
- Able to establish rapport and good working relationships within the project team and Clients.
- Skills in project managing on-going jobs with limited supervision are desirable.
- Some leadership and people management skills and experience preferred.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well respected, driven team. In order to apply, please send an up to date CV (no more than 15mb) to carmen.allchurch @ blueprintrecruit .com or press the apply button and follow the instructions there. Please note that salary is dependent on experience.