Talented Individual Required for Senior Logistics Coordinator Role at Interiors Company
A rare and exciting opportunity has arisen for a hard-working, proactive professional to join a highly-respected Interiors Firm. The successful candidate will be joining a creative and enthusiastic team to work on high-profile, luxury projects in the UK and Internationally.
Working with Project Leaders, the Logistics Coordinator will be responsible for managing all shipping and installation programmes. This role requires candidates who have had experience working in a logistics/operation role within a creative practice and at least 2-3 years administrative experience is required. This is an excellent opportunity for a Studio Coordinator/Assistant from a creative sector to develop and build upon their career at an internationally acclaimed interiors studio.
Key responsibilities include:
- Organising the logistics of all components to suppliers and liaising with clients’ reps to plan installation
- Monitoring and seeking approval for transport costs
- Preparing shipping documents and recording proof of export
- Preparing insurance claims
- Updating stock information and coordinating with suppliers
- Managing all project storage needs
- Assisting the F&F team with a wider range of support activities in relation to procurement, presentations and sampling
To be considered for this opportunity, the successful candidate must possess administration and project support experience. Experience in logistics-heavy, process-led workflows would be preferred and an outstanding ability to anticipate any potential issues in advance and prepare accordingly. Above all - organisation, communication and team playing skills are essential for success!
If interested, please apply ASAP for an amazing opportunity to work at a sought-after design practice.
We will do our very best to help you find your ideal job. Our approach is personable and we believe that your job hunting experience should be enjoyable. We look forward to hearing from you.
Apply for Talented Individual Required for Senior Logistics Coordinator Role at Interiors Company
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly