Civil Engineer for Established Multidisciplinary
Our client is a very well-known multidisciplinary consultancy with a national presence and several UK offices. This firm offer a wide range of services and have projects across every sector - they are looking to grow their Birmingham civils team with a Civil Engineer, to join them on a full-time permanent basis working on infrastructure design. The successful Civil Engineer will be working on large-scale private building schemes across all stages through to on-site completion.
- Experience working in a similar role on private development projects, working on roads & drainage design
- Proficiency with a range of design software including Civil 3D, AutoCAD & MicroDrainage
- A good working knowledge of British Standards & building regs
- A good working knowledge of BIM within civil engineering
- A good working knowledge of Section 38, 278, 104, 106 and 185
This firm is known for offering competitive starting salaries and benefits packages, plus everything you need to progress your career (CPDs, training, help towards chartership) and lots of opportunity for promotion within the business.
Interested in hearing more about this position? Send your up to date CV to Katie Jones at Adrem Group to apply, suitable applicants will be contacted with further information.