Associate Building Surveyor
Fantastic new opportunity for an experienced building surveyor to join a well-established multidisciplinary consultancy on a permanent basis in Hampshire. The successful candidate will join at an Associate or Senior Associate level, leading the development of a new building surveying team.
Key skills and experience:
- Extensive experience as a Building Surveyor
- Degree qualified in Quantity Surveying, Building Surveying or a similar subject
- RICS qualified
- Confident working in a Business Development role
- Excellent management skills
- Experience working in residential development
- Full UK driving license
For more information, please contact Richard Cookson on 02392 603030 or email Richard.Cookson @ Blueprintrecruit.com and quote 19060RXC. Alternatively, you can apply directly by clicking the 'Apply' link and following the instructions.