German speaking competition architect
- Full Time
An award-winning global architecture firm is on the lookout for a talented German speaking Architect to join the team on a German competition project. On offer is the chance to work on a large-scale design project that includes elements of hotels and hospitality, masterplanning, and sports facilities. The project already has an experienced team and German speaker already in place, however the studio are looking for a German speaker who is confident in delivering client presentations in German, and overseeing the production of project documentation. Exciting, fast paced and prestigious project!
- Work collaboratively within the design team to aid delivery of a German multi-sector competition project
- Review project documentation in German
- Work with local partner to deliver client presentations in German
Skills and Experience
- Part III-qualified or equivalent.
- Experience working across either hospitality & hotels, masterplanning & landscape design, or sports and arena experience
- Understanding of Rhino and / or Revit is a desirable skill set
- Must be fluent in German, and have strong verbal and written skills
- Excellent communication skills, ability to work within a team, and experience of giving presentations