Chartered Accountant required for international Real Estate + Portfolio Management Company
An expanding Real Estate & Portfolio Management company, who provide a high-end consultancy in property management and leasing and Real Estate development is looking for a qualified ACCA Chartered Accountant to join their growing team.
The successful candidate will come from a similar industry, you will be responsible for the overall management accounts and work closely with the senior management.
- Consolidate, analyse & report on the practice’s financial information including costs, expenses, timesheets & time spent
- Financial forecasting and reporting
- Must have experience in auditing external accounts. This is primarily in relation to the external property management companies which we contracted to manage some of our larger or more complex assets.
- Raising client invoices & assessing sub consultant invoices
- Assisting with fee proposals
- Providing and interpreting financial information
- Monitoring and interpreting cash flows and predicting future trends
- Analysing change and advising accordingly
- Formulating strategic and long-term business plans under direction
- Developing financial management mechanisms that minimise financial risk
- Conducting reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities as requested
- ACCA Qualified
- Relevant Accounting knowledge for UAE / Kuwait / Spain / Germany would be an advantage
- Ability to work well under pressure in order to meet strict deadlines
- Flexible – Occasional travel oversees required
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
Apply for Chartered Accountant required for international Real Estate + Portfolio Management Company
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly