Building Surveyor Job - Aids and Adaptations
Building Surveyor Job | Aids and Adaptations experience| Competitive salary | £30,000-£40,000 DOE
Building Surveyor Job
Aids and Adaptations
Work from home
Temporary / Interim
Immediate interviews available
Building Surveyor with Aids and Adaptations experience needed in Kent.
Are you a Building Surveyor with Aids and Adaptations experience looking for a new challenge? Do you have a strong background working in the public sector or with a housing association? If so, I want to hear from you.
Your new company
On behalf of our client, a public sector organisation in Mid Kent, Hays Property & Surveying are currently seeking a Building Surveyor with Aids and Adaptations experience.
Your new Building Surveyor job role
A new job opportunity has arisen for a Building Surveyor with Aids and Adaptations experience to join this leading housing association with a portfolio of properties across Mid Kent. Initially on a temporary basis you will join the in-house property team to deliver surveying, maintenance and planned works across their portfolio.
Based from home you will be required to carry out all aspects of aids and adaptations across property maintenance including continuation of the stock condition survey plan, major works, responsive repairs, refurbishment, fire management and monitoring the performance of contractors to ensure all works are completed as specified.
What you'll need to succeed:
- Ideally you will be an accomplished Building Surveyor with Aids and Adaptations experience in a similar role
- Either working with a housing association, local authority or consultancy
- You should have a good understanding of stock and asset management principles
- Working knowledge of housing legislation and building regulations.
You should also have :
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate at all levels
- UK driving licence with own transport to commute to properties across Mid Kent
In return you can expect:
- To work for a forward-thinking housing association with excellent reputation
- Be rewarded with a competitive market daily/hourly rate.
- This position also has the possibility of becoming permanent for the right person
- Excellent company benefits available
- Work from home
- Central Kent location for sites and stock
- Full autonomy to make the role your own
Please note that due to COVID-19 situation our client is seeking to carry our first stage video interviews for this position with a view of remote onboarding for the successful candidate.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this Aids and Adaptations Surveyor role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this Aids and Adaptations Surveyor job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career