IT Manager - Contract
A design-led architecture practice based in London are looking for a self-motivated and creative IT Manager to join their busy team. As IT Manager, your job will be to help maintain and develop the company’s existing IT/CAD systems.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced IT Technician to gain experience working at an innovative architecture practice, which seeks to elevate the human experience through insight, collaboration, and design integrity.
This a 6-month maternity cover contract to start immediately. If you’re interested, please apply now!
- Maintain and develop existing IT/ CAD system
- System administration in Windows domain networking, Active directory, DNS/DHCP, Windows Server 2008R2/2012R2, VMware, Cisco Switches/Firewalls and MS Office 365 Exchange online
- Working with HP & Dell Servers, HP & Dell Desktops, Konica Printers, EFI Fiery RIPs, HP Plotters
- Understanding of design software to troubleshoot any system errors
Skills & Experience
- Experience in a similar design or architecture environment
- Beneficial to have experience in one more or of the following software’s: Union Square, Panzura, APC UPS, Meraki Wireless Access Points, Symantec Backup Exec, Symantec Endpoint Protection, MS Dynamics GP, Papercut, LogMeIn Central
- Great problem-solving skills
- Clear communicator, organized and efficient
- Takes initiative
Apply for IT Manager - Contract
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly