Junior Landscape Architect
urban are currently assisting a multidisciplinary firm who work on iconic projects across the word.
This studio is looking for x2 Landscape Architects to join their studio on a temporary to permanent basis to work within their infrastructure department.
Day to day duties will include:
your typical day to day responsibilities could include;
- Assisting with design work
- Preparation of detailed construction drawings
- Preparation of masterplan graphics
- Production of Landscape and Visual Impact Assessments (LVIA)
- Preparation of clear and concise reports
- Site Surveys
- Planning your workload so that you can deliver on time or ahead of target
To be considered for the role you must have the following:
Essential Skills and Knowledge:
- A Masters or Post Graduate Diploma qualification in Landscape Architecture or Landscape Management.
- Landscape professional with demonstrable evidence.
- A designer with strong visual communication skills and an ability to share ideas through sketching and hand drawing.
- Awareness of LVIA and how it influences a project
- A strong working knowledge of; AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, Sketchup (or other 3D modelling software) and Microsoft Office.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to understand and respond to the needs of a project brief
- Strong team working skills
Desirable Skills and Knowledge:
- Specific sector experience in areas such as infrastructure, commercial development, urban regeneration, residential, education, health, energy, historic buildings and landscape planning strategic policy.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an industry leader. For more information or to apply to the role, please get in touch with Beth by emailing your CV and portfolio to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Junior Landscape Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly