urban is currently recruiting for an Architect/Senior Architect to join a London based studio who work across luxury, hospitality, service industry and residential sectors.
The studio is seeking a ARB registered Architect with significant project-running experience to join them for an immediate start. To be considered for the role, you must have the following:
- Architectural design throughout all RIBA stages;
- Working independently and being responsible for the day-to-day management of the design of one project, overseeing the work of the team, or working within a team with similar responsibilities;
- Regular liaising with client and/or contractor and on behalf of the office;
- Reporting to and work closely with the Associate or Director;
- Producing and managing technical drawing packages.
Skills and Experience:
- Team player with effective communication, contributing to the team dynamic;
- Exceptional organisation and communication skills, allied with the ability to express themselves clearly, concisely and persuasively;
- AutoCad Proficiency;
- Revit & BIM knowledge
- Fluent written and spoken English.
To discuss this role in more detail, please get in touch with Beth or Mark at email@example.com
Apply for Senior Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly