Design & Production Manager (Architect/Technologist) - Modular House Provider - London
Our client is small but with exciting expansion plans as they continue to grow and are driven by their 5 year business plan as well as the market demand for their product range.
We have a very exciting opportunity to work on the client side, If you have:
- 10 years + industry experience working as an architect or architectural technologist
- Exposure to modular & MMC
- Considerable UK residential sector knowledge and experience
As Design & Production Manager you will be:
- Overseeing all aspects of the design and delivery of their product range
- Managing and meeting with suppliers, design consultants and manufacturers
- Driving innovation and R&D for current and future product development alongside the CEO
- Ensuring quality control, building control and accreditation achievements
- Be passionate about sustainable and innovative architecture
- Thrive in a fast paced environment and ready to grow with the company!
We are excited about this company and the opportunity and you should be too!
We are looking to speak with people currently in London with a track record in the UK.
To apply for this position please email your cover note, CV and supporting work samples to email@example.com
You can also follow us on twitter @Sketch_Recruit
And find us on LinkedIn