As well as an award-winning portfolio, this well-established team in north London offers a unique culture and ethos rooted in career support, development and well-being. This is an unmissable opportunity to join a notable design name and work towards your part III.
- Joining an existing team to work on the technical stages of well designed, award winngin housing projects across education and housing.
Skills and Experience
- Qualified Part II assistant with a high-quality portfolio.
- Interest in social housing and/or education (schools) projects.
- Experience of having worked on construction documentation.
- Excellent Revit knowledge essential.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication and the desire to collaborate with a thriving team.
- Excellent presentation skills.