Part II or Qualified Architect
urban are currently recruiting for a experienced Part II or qualified Architect to join the Central London studio of a multidisciplinary practice.
You will be joining a company who work across every aspect of today's built environment and will be working on high-profile transport projects. To be considered for the role it is essential to have the following:
• Experience of working in a fully multi-disciplinary teams in transport projects
• Design focused background with the ability to detail and a passion for quality within the transport building environment
• Part II/III qualified or equivalent
• Fluency using Microstation AECOsim
- Knowledge of national rail and TFL standards.
To apply for the role or to discuss in more detail, please get in touch with Beth on: