Senior Project Architect
A well-established studio with a long-standing client base is seeking a senior architect to join their central London team and oversee several project architects working on a range of commercial and industrial projects. With a hugely promising pipeline of current and upcoming projects, this company has continued to grow even through this uncertain time and they are now looking for a well rounded senior to help manage the design team under a long standing associate directer.
- Support Associate director in the day-to-day management of project architects to successfully deliver a range of UK-based new build and refurbishment commercial projects across all RIBA stages.
- Liaise with client and coordination with client, authorities, consultants and contractors.
- Inspire success in others.
Skills and Experience
- Fully qualified part III architect with significant project running and management experience.
- UK commercial and/or industrial project experience and good knowledge of UK building codes and regulations essential.
- Good working knowledge of AutoCAD, Sketchup, Adobe Suite and MS Office. Revit advantageous.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English language.
- Can-do attitude to work.
This is a supportive and close-knit team who do not work over time. Recently growing to 30 people, they have relocated to a brand new office with excellent facilities right by London Bridge. An excellent opportunity for an architect with project running and team management experience to take a step up.