One of the world’s greatest practices is opening its doors again! This global name is looking for two of London’s best architects to join them for the design stages of an elite project. You will be from a design background and will have worked from complex details to an urban scale. You may have come from any architectural sector, if you have not been in a restrictive design environment.
- To contribute to the wider team.
- To produce innovative and life-changing designs.
- To design both masterplans and smaller scale projects.
Skills & Experience
- Ability to understand and formulate design decisions and present for discussion.
- Ability to use a variety of media in the development and documentation of a design project.
- Ability to take initiative in response to direction or instruction.
- A flexible and open attitude towards new ways of working and commitment to independent, life-long learning.
- Ability to use some of the following: MicroStation, Revit, PhotoShop, Rhino, Illustrator, InDesign, Internet Explorer, Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint