Architectural Technologist / Glasgow / Revit / Job /
Hays are delighted to bring this new position exclusively to the market.
Our client is an Architectural Studio in Glasgow who pride themselves on not only their design, but also in their ability to recruit and retain quality staff.
The role will be work with a Project Architect delivering a new project that the business have just started to work on. You will be given great responsibility,and allowed to take on as much work as you are capable of.
What you'll need to succeed
- It is essential that you have a relevant Architectural qualification such as HNC / HND or degree in Architectural Technology.
- Demonstrable experience within a drawing office or practice is also essential, with about 4 years+ experience in practice being ideal for this level of role.
- You will need to have live project experience in dealing with planning applications, building warrants and stage 4 construction drawings.
- You will be required to speak to clients on the phone, via video and face to face, so good communication skills and a confident approach is an essential part of this role.
- Proficiency in Revit is essential for this position.
What you'll get in return
This role creates a fantastic platform to learn and progress your career. Joining a well established technical team, you will get exposure to in-house training and there are great opportunities for career development. Salary level is negotiable dependant on experience.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.