Part III Architect
An opportunity has become available for a qualified architect with demonstrable UK experience to join an emerging studio based in Central London. Underpinned by rigorous design, sensitive contexts and interesting briefs, this team have a growing portfolio of new build and refurbishment work across commercial, and residential of varying scales.
- Work under director on a variety of local commercial and residential projects simultaneously.
- Extensive collaboration of design ideas.
- Liaise directly with client, local authorities and consultants.
- Produce and manage packages for planning, building control and construction.
Skills and Experience
- Fully qualified Part III with demonstrable experience on local projects, ideally both new build and refurbishment.
- Strong design sensibilities and exceptional presentation skills demonstrated through a beautiful and considered portfolio.
- Technical understanding with experience post stage 4 advantageous.
- Outward facing with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Microstation ideal.