Senior Bid Coordinator
An experienced bids professional is sought for this exciting international studio, working across multiple sectors at their buzzy London practice.
- Coordinate the bid process from start to finish, assembling PQQs, bid documents and presentations.
- Write content where possible and collate input for deadlines, and proofread responses.
- Prepare marketing template content, marketing collateral and award submission preparation.
- Research upcoming and current opportunities.
- Assist in producing ad-hoc brochures and design documents.
- Liaise with the global marketing team.
- Work across ad hoc BD tasks and events.
- Assist with contacts database.
- Coordinate efforts revolving around press information.
- Work with Client Relations on opportunity Win/Loss Feedback.
Skills and Experience
- Previous experience preparing bids, tenders or with RFP writing.
- A flair for graphic design.
- Proficient in MS Office & Adobe CS, particularly Indesign.
- Efficient, excellent attention to detail and strong communication skills.
- Ability to work well as part of a team and to meet demanding deadlines.