Architectural Technician - Berlin
This practice’s work varies in typology and scale from the master planning of city centres to the design of one-off boutique retail units, and strategic front-end consultancy through to on-site delivery - a technical architect or equivalent is required to join a growing team in Berlin.
You will be passionate about retail, leisure/entertainment, residential and place-making where you will be involved in construction and technical stages for international projects.
The studio takes pride in the team and culture, offering an open leave policy, internal mentoring, external training and internal knowledge-sharing presentations. Vitality health insurance, a shower for cyclists/runners and table football are also just some of the initiatives and facilities available to staff. The role will be based in berlin and the successful candidate will also be working on UK projects.
- Developing architectural packages.
- Working within a team of 4/5 architects and designers for large projects.
Skills and Experience
- Demonstrable and appropriate post-part 3 professional experience.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to meet deadlines.
- A willingness to be flexible and engage with client and stakeholder.
- A strong knowledge of AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite packages and particularly Revit.
- A passion for retail and experience of working on global projects.
- Excellent knowledge of drafting.
- Excellent knowledge of building regulations.