A great opportunity has arisen for an urban designer to join an award-winning multi-disciplinary practice with a strong global presence. This studio specialises principally in master planning and urban design, with a commitment to delivering world-class solutions that affect how we experience and understand the built environment. They create iconic destinations that enrich people’s lives, strengthen communities and enhance nature.
Skills & Experience
- A degree in architecture and an MA in urban design (or equivalent).
- Proven professional experience.
- With a passion for design, you will demonstrate initiative and creativity.
- You will be confident presenting to and liaising with clients and consultants.
- With excellent software skills, you will be highly proficient in the, AutoCAD, SketchUp, Rhino and GIS software (preferable), City Engine.
- You will be keen to collaborate and achieve as part of a team.
- You will have the drive and ability to take the lead on design work and produce packages autonomously.
For this role an urban designer with proven professional experience and a track record of working on Middle Eastern projects, primarily focusing on urban and city-scale work is preferred. This is an exciting opportunity to join a cutting-edge design-oriented team, to work on a range of local and internationally renowned projects, alongside great architectural practices.