Deputy Project Manager - Mandarin Speaking
3 days left
- Full Time
A globally known practice at the forefront of architectural design has a rare opening for a project manager with Asia project experience and fluent Mandarin speaking skills. You will be working alongside a small team to manage the work flow and program of high-profile, creative and technically challenging designs. You will have some project management experience already, ideally around 2 years, and have run projects from concept to completion. This is an opportunity to manage some of the worlds most cutting-edge architectural projects situated in China, you may be working on a few projects at one time.
- Monitor and track resource plans/budgets/spending.
- Monitor work progress to ensure deadlines and deliverables are met.
- Maintain active risk projector.
- Supporting project leaders and reporting to project management team.
Skills and Experience
- Bilingual Mandarin and English.
- Fully qualified architect with Part III qualification or equivalent with some previous project management experience.
- Demonstrable experience delivering projects from concept to completion with a keen understanding of the creative process.
- Experience working on Chinese projects.
- Excellent communicator.
- Collaborative, team player attitude.
Apply for Deputy Project Manager - Mandarin Speaking
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly