- Full Time
A global practice have a rare opening at the top of their BIM structure within the London office. You will be leading the practice's BIM strategy and be fist in the know about emerging technologies within the market. This is a cutting edge design practice that will be looking for forward thinking attitudes to BIM.
- Provide BIM support and guidance for the office.
- Be client and consultant facing.
- Develop global BIM standards and procedures.
- Write and implement BIM execution plans and create workflows.
- Training and development of staff in various BIM software.
Skills and Experience
- A background working at a leading design practice as BIM lead or Manager.
- Experience of managing BIM workflows and implementing BIM execution plans.
- Demonstrative knowledge of the BIM market and future technologies.
Apply for BIM Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly