Architect - Revit Expert
Exciting opening for a talented architect with exceptional design sensibilities and expert revit skills to join a world class studio on a 6 months FTC. You will be working as part of a team on stage 2 of a significant mixed use project in London, focusing on revit implementation and coordination. This celebrated team with a unique design ethos rooted in context and craft are recognised for award winning across public and arts, education, commercial and housing, definately one to stand out on your CV!
- Join an existing team to assist on a large mixed project from stage 2, progressing into stage 3.
- Oversee BIM implementation and coordination, as 'BIM Champion' on project.
- Produce production information in Revit.
- Extensive collaboration of design ideas striving to ensure quality and intent are not compromised.
Skills and Experience
- Fully qualified RIBA-registered architect 3+ years practical experience PP2.
- Expert Revit skills with extensive experience using this on live projects.
- Keen desire to work on buildings of significance within mixed use, public, culture/arts.
- Strong design sensibilities and passion for high quality detailing, craftsmanship and materials.
- Exceptional graphic and presentation skills demonstrated through a beautiful portfolio.
Unparalleled studio environment, design culture and long-term benefits. Do not miss out, apply today with CV and portfolio.