Project Manager | £320-£340 per day | Mid Kent, ME14 | Full-time
£320-£340 per day
Mid Kent, ME14
Immediate interviews available
Project Manager needed in Mid Kent.
Are you a qualified Project Manager looking for a new challenge? Do you have a strong Project Manager background working with the public sector? If so, I want to hear from you.
Your new company
A market leading organisations in the heart of Kent are working with Hays Property & Surveying to find an excellent Project Manager with experience in the Public Sector.
Your new Project manager job role
A new job opportunity has arisen for a Project Manager to join this leading organisation with a portfolio of properties across Mid Kent. Initially on a short-term, temporary basis you will join the team to deliver surveying, and project management across their Public Sector portfolio.
Based from home, you will be required to carry out all aspects of project management and surveying across their Kent based projects.
What you'll need to succeed
- You will be forward thinking and able to demonstrate commercial awareness.
- You will be an accomplished, qualified Project manager with previous experience in Public Sector with either an organisation, local authority, or consultancy.
- You should have a good understanding of stock and asset management principles and working knowledge of housing legislation.
- You should have excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate at all levels and a UK driving licence with own transport to commute to properties across Kent.
- In return you can expect to work for a forward-thinking organisation and be rewarded with a competitive market rate with a view to a longer term, permanent opportunity from next year.
Please note that our client is seeking to carry out first stage video interviews for this position with a view of remote onboarding for the successful candidate.
What you'll get in return in return:
- Full-time opportunity available
- Remote working unless needed on site
- Work for a well-established organisation
- Competitive rate
- Work for a forward thinking, progressive company with other huge potential opportunities beginning next year.
- Team of friendly and experienced professionals.
- Collaborative team culture.
- Enjoyable place to work.
- Rewards high performance and identifying commercial opportunities.
What you need to do now
- If you're interested in this Project manager role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Andrew Irvine our Public Sector, Property and Surveying specialist now on 01622 235 684.
If this Public Sector Project manager job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Project Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly