Surveyor | Kent | £200-£350 per day | Temporary
£200-£350 per day
Mid Kent, ME14
Immediate interviews available
Surveyor needed in Mid Kent.
Are you qualified Surveyor looking for a new challenge? Do you have a strong Surveyor background working with the public sector? If so, I want to hear from you.
Your new company
A market leading Housing Association in Kent are working with Hays Property & Surveying to find an excellent Surveyor with recent experience in a similar role.
Your new Surveyor job role
A new job opportunity has arisen for a Surveyor to join this leading housing association with a portfolio of properties across Mid Kent. Initially on a short-term temporary basis you will join the Asset Management team to deliver surveying, maintenance, and planned works across their portfolio.
Based from home, you will be required to carry out all aspects of property surveying across their portfolio.
What you'll need to succeed
- You will be an accomplished, qualified Surveyor with previous experience with either a housing association, local authority or consultancy.
- You should have a good understanding of stock and asset management principles and working knowledge of housing legislation.
- You should have excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate at all levels and a UK driving licence with own transport to commute to properties across Mid Kent.
- In return you can expect to work for a forward-thinking organisation and be rewarded with a competitive market salary.
Please note that our client is seeking to carry out first stage video interviews for this position with a view of remote onboarding for the successful candidate.
What you'll get in return in return:
- Full-time, interim contract opportunity available dependent on your preference.
- Remote working unless needed on site.
- Work for a well-established organisation.
- Competitive salary.
- Work for a forward thinking, progressive company with other potential opportunities at the end of the contract.
- Team of friendly and experienced professionals.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this Surveyor role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call our Property and Surveying specialist Andrew Irvine now on 01622 235 684. If this Surveyor job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.