Senior Architect / Associate Architect / Glasgow / £50,000
Your new role
Working for one of Scotland most well established Architectural practices, you have a fantastic opportunity presented to you to join their business in what is a very important role.
This is a key, strategic role for the business. Hence the amount of money the client is prepared to pay.
You will be a very important figure in the Scottish business, acting as an ambassador for the design and delivery of all residential projects coming out of the Glasgow Office. You will also have a lot of client engagement in the role to promote not only the business, but design ideas for their upcoming projects.
What you'll need to succeed
- Fully Qualified Architect Or Technologist (certified with ARB / RIBA / RIAS / CIAT)
- Experience at Associate level or above
- It is essential that you have experience with volume residential developments.
- Strong design and technical credentials, that can be backed up with a track record
- A portfolio to demonstrate said experience
- Ability to act as an Ambassador for the business, and their design
- Strong client facing skills
- Strong rapport building skills
- Ability to present design ideas and sell the benefits of your designs
- Track record in winning work
- Have experience in Bids
- Extremely motivated, with the desire to bring your own ideas to the table.
What you'll get in return
- A unique position in the Glasgow market
- Fantastic salary on offer
- Senior / Strategic level role where you can make a real difference in the practice.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.