urban are working alongside a leading Architectural studio in Herefordshire on their requirement for a Practice Assistant to join their award-winning team.
This is a great chance to join a leading AJ100 practice placing a strong emphasis upon high quality, sustainability focused design.
The role of 'Practice Assistant' will have the core purpose of supporting the practice lead manager, senior management, architectural and IT staff in the administration and coordination of core company operations. This role is crucial in ensuring the studio and the team are operating in a coordinated and professional manner with maximum efficiency.
This position will be to oversee and support the studio's 3 nationwide UK teams, with the main location being centered in Herefordshire. All staff are working remotely at present due to the COVID pandemic, so this role will be homeworking until government guidelines suggest a return to the office.
- Front of House duties such as telephone enquiries, voicemail monitoring, email and front desk responsibilities.
- Administrative support to senior management and lead personnel.
- Scheduling and coordination of team meetings.
- Mail Courier collection and distribution
- Responsibility for all office-based purchasing, travel and accommodation bookings, and bank cheques and monies as required
- COVID Pandemic ‘site-visit’ PPE Packs for staff
- Management of company insurance renewals and claims (following full training and handover)
- Fire Warden and First Aid trained (on return to office)
- General administrative support to the IT team
- Assist with software and hardware renewals
- Establish and manage the asset management database
Essential Skills Shortlist:
- Interest in architecture, design and sustainability.
- Similar experience (at least 2 years +) in an administrative role
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite - Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Time Management skills
- Organisation skills, workload management and cleanliness.
- Approachable, friendly manner with excellent communication skills.
- Proactive and flexible approach to work tasks.
The studio can offer 33 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays) and can provide flexible working arrangements - Part Time (30 Hours) / Full time role (37.5 Hours).
Please send an up to date CV to Ryan at urban for more information: email@example.com