Civil Engineering Technician/engineer
Civil & Structural Engineering technician /engineer with Civil 3 D or Microdrainage large consultancy
Your new company
A large , global consultancy with a Multi disciplinary approach.
Your new role
You will be working in commercial and industrial sectors, for both private and public sector clients.Working on a wide variety of interesting projects across the UK and abroad.
Working within their office but with flexibility for agile working, this is an exceptional opportunity for an engineer who is looking to develop their career.
This is a key role and would suit an engineer with experience in a similar role with a good level of proficiency in Microdrainage and Revit or 3D Civils - The ideal candidate will have experience in a design environment with commercial and industrial building projects experience.
Including but not limited to:
* Working closely with Line Manager to assist in the technical delivery of projects
* Establishing and maintaining good relationships with external project team members as appropriate.
* Attending project / client meetings and assisting with site inspections and surveys as required.
* Conducting activities and producing outputs in line with relevant legislation and industry standards.
* Completing designs based on guidance from Line Manager, applying sound technical knowledge relevant to the role.
* Assisting in mentoring junior staff, providing advice and guidance to share technical expertise as appropriate.
* Carrying out work activities which support the Integrated Management System.
* Participating fully within the team
* Working in a safe manner at all times and reporting all health & safety incidents and concerns, including near misses, accidents, and injuries.
* Managing own continuous professional development and continually improving discipline knowledge and awareness.
* Minimum NVQ Level 3 or equivalent in relevant area / discipline of work
* Minimum 2 years relevant experience
* Proficient in Revit or 3D Civils with Microdrainage
* Experience required in design associated with commercial and industrial building projects
* Good computer skills in using Microsoft Office software
* Ability to use technical software relevant to the design discipline
* Good verbal and written communication skills
* Organisational skills to manage own deadlines and competing priorities
* Team-working skills
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.