Surveyor Manager | Full-time | Kent | £50,000
Immediate interviews available.
We are looking for Surveyor Manager to work with our client in Mid Kent on a permanent basis.
Are you a Surveyor Manager looking for a new job?
Do you want to find an exciting new Surveyor Manager opportunity with a market leading client?
Surveyor Manager job details include:
- Management of the Surveying team to ensure a top level of service.
- Undertake property surveys including schedule of works for tender.
- Provide quality assurance and management procedures
- Manage disrepair cases.
- Provide strategy for all assets
- Manage and appoint consultants as required
Surveyor Manager job requirements include:
- Member of RICS, CIOB or similar professional organisation
- Contract management skills
- NEBOSH in fire safety and risk management is beneficial but can be undertaken if successful in gaining the post.
What you'll get in return
- Competitive salary
- Excellent benefits including pension
- Work with a market leading company
- Immediate start available
- Excellent career prospects
- Work from home
- Laptop and phone
What you need to do next
Either click apply on this advert or call our Property and Surveying specialist Andrew Irvine on 01622 235 684.