Award winning, busy and growing boutique studio is looking for a talented all-round project architect with significant high-end residential and traditional contract experience. If you are client-facing and design-focused with a background in bespoke London residential including contemporary intervention within existing fabric, extension and new basement builds, then this could be for you! This studio recently beat out some world class competition and have landed a significant domestic residential project in an iconic location and you will be taking ownership right from concept stages to completion. On offer is an opportunity for associateship in a renowned design studio with a friendly and supportive team environment.
- Lead a significant one off domestic residential from RIBA stage 1.
- Liaise with high profile client to develop design and planning documents.
- Manage and oversee the production of technical information, liaising with contractor and consultants.
- Contract administration and leading works on site.
Skills and Experience
- Fully qualified architect with job-running experience across RIBA stages 1-7.
- Significant experience working within the prime residential market in London.
- Design-focused with a passion for high-quality detailing.
- Excellent construction and budget knowledge with demonstrable contract administration experience (traditional).
- Experience running high-end residential projects on site.
- Strong client-facing experience with excellent communication and relationship management skills.
- Good working knowledge of AutoCAD essential and Revit advantageous.
- Excellent visual presentation and graphic skills using Adobe Suite.
This extremely close-knit studio can offer an experienced project architect the opportunity to take the reigns on a project the practice is describing as ''the best they have ever done'! This is really going to be one to add to your portfolio - do not miss out! Apply today with a CV and portfolio demonstrating significant experience within the high-end residential market in London.