Commercial Manager - Facilities Management
Commercial Manager within Facilities management role.
Your new company
A leading authority in High-Performance sustainable facilities, asset and workplace management bringing together the very best professionals, processes and technologies to create enduring high-value facilities management solutions.
our new role
As a Commercial Manager you will need to handle all of the contractual, business and legal matters to avert commercial risk. A role model in risk mitigation, you will lead the organisation in risk reduction activities and maintain an ALARP position longer term. You will be required to manage and minimise all aspects of risk across the Division and provide advice and support in areas of the business.
What you'll need to succeed
- RICS qualified/ Law degree or similar qualifications.
- High level of experience in DRP and Contentious (avoidance) work.
- Highly experienced in budgeting, forecasting and planning.
- A high level of understanding about the key financial drives of a Services and projects
- Experience in preparing and negotiating the legal and commercial aspects of sizeable services and project contracts
- A thorough understanding of the principles of risk management
- Strong analysis and report writing skills demonstrating attention to detail
- Proven experience in negotiating complex deals with third party suppliers and managing a procurement team.
- Proven ability to contribute to the development of long term business plans and commercial strategy for services contracts and projects.
- Proven ability to see possible risks and issues in customers business by using the right analysis tools and can successfully engage others in its solutions
What you'll get in return
Competitive salary as well as working for one of the UK's leading authorities offering great company culture and flexible working environment.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.