A PR and Communications agency specialising in architecture and the built environment is seeking an Account Executive to join their team.
- Creating Social Media posts and wider digital marketing responsibilities
- Research projects for campaigns or new business
- Preparing regular client reports
- Developing client stories
- Administration and project management for ongoing accounts
Skills and Experience
- Interest in current affairs is a must
- Interest in the architecture and design industry is a must
- Excellent written skills
- A good eye for putting together content and presentations
- Sound understanding of Social Media
- Good communication skills is vital for this role
No previous experience necessary but all of the above is imperative for all candidates.
- Private Healthcare
This is an excellent way to start a career in PR in the fast-moving sectors of architecture, design, construction and property. You will be play an important role in our client teams, carrying out a wide range of administrative and research tasks but also expected to bring your own creative ideas to the table.
It's essential that you possess a desire to develop a career in the sectors we work in and have a basic knowledge of the media as well as a demonstrable interest in current affairs. Excellent written and presentational skills are a must, as is a sound understanding of social media - this is a company all about communication, in all its forms. Determination and tenacity are vital to the role.
We believe strongly in nurturing and developing the right people and we'll be seeking out strong personal references to help us decide.