Marketing Manager (part time)
A long-established architecture firm with multiple regional offices are seeking a Marketing Manager to join the team. This position will be part time, ideally three days a week but they may consider being flexible on this for the right candidate. This position is based in their Surrey office which specialises in the Specialist Housing sector.
• Proactively contribute and manage marketing programme for the Specialist Housing sector and support on wider practice marketing efforts.
• Hold regular marketing meetings with Management Team to drive the Specialist Housing marketing strategy, ensure adequate resources are available to achieve marketing objectives and plan accordingly for forthcoming marketing tasks.
• Project manage bid submissions for all stages as required: SQQs, ITTs, interviews etc.
• Produce high-quality documents, editing content and writing text when appropriate.
• Craft text for a variety of mediums, including but not limited to bids, award submissions, press releases, brochures and the website.
• Support social media strategy and activity
• Identify and produce award submissions.
• Organise events/scheme visits for the Specialist Housing team and support on firm wide events as needed. This includes invite list generation, design and distribution of invites, as well as logistics and coordinating follow up.
• Manage and update client relationship management system (CRM) and marketing campaigns
• Assist Management Team in researching and identifying relevant market intelligence and ensure dissemination of this intelligence within the group.
• Assist Management Team to raise profile and increase revenue in key sectors
Skills and Experience
• Advanced InDesign and Photoshop
• Advanced Word, PowerPoint and Excel
• Strong writing and copywriting skills a must
Experience & Qualifications
• A good number of years of marketing experience
• CIM or equivalent desirable
• Background and experience in the construction industry is essential
• Housing experience preferred
• Knowledge and experience of bid writing is key.
This is a brilliant opportunity to join a dynamic, market leading team.