A well-respected boutique studio with an award winning portfolio of central London-based schemes is looking for an experienced architect to run projects as part of their team. This is a fantastic opportunity for a design-driven Part III with demonstrable experience on well crafted and contemporary residential and workplace schemes, both new build and refurbishments, to join a close-knit but well-established practice with the opportunity to continue their career development.
- Day to day lead under associate/director on range of high quality commercial and/or residential schemes.
- Manage small teams and liaise directly with private and developer clients, authorities, contractors and consultants.
- Produce and oversee packages in MicroStation 2D and/or Revit.
- Supervise works on site.
Skills and Experience
- Fully qualified Part III with demonstrable experience on high-quality commercial and/or residential projects in Central London.
- Keen design eye with a passion for beautifully designed and detailed spaces.
- Client facing and coordination experience.
- Excellent technical capabilities with sound knowledge of UK building regulations and standards.
- A confident and ambitious character with excellent communication skills who excels when working within a team.
- MicroStation 2D ideal.