Urgent Contract Role - French Package Architect
World renowned design studio has an opening for a package architect with fluent French speaking skills and expert Revit to join them on a 3 month contract to work on an exciting cultural/arts project in France. This celebrated team with a unique design ethos rooted in context and craft have had a busy year from competition wins to completed works on site and still have requirements this side of Christmas! Even on a contract basis, this is one of the leading design names to add to your CV - do not miss out!
- Produce and manage detailed packages in Revit.
- Assist BIM Lead on project
- Liaise in French with high-profile client, authorities and consultants.
- Strive to ensure design quality and intent are not compromised throughout delivery of the project.
Skills and Experience
- Fully qualified RIBA-registered architect with circa 6-8 years PP2 experience.
- Strong design sensibilities and passion for high quality detailing, craftsmanship and materials.
- Desire to work on buildings of significance.
- Fluent French with knowledge of French construction stages highly desirable.
- Exceptional presentation skills demonstrated through a beautiful portfolio.
- Excellent Revit.
Unparalleled studio environment, design culture and long-term benefits. Do not miss out, apply today with CV and portfolio.