Senior Architect (Education)
Urban are presently recruiting for a multi-award winning and nationally renowned practice who are looking to welcome a Senior Architect with a strong portfolio of Education experience, to their multi-disciplinary office in Bristol.
Due to an increase in workload, the company are looking to recruit a Senior Architect with extensive experience in the education sector to lead a team on the design and delivery of several education projects. You will also be given the opportunity to work in projects across the healthcare, commercial, residential and student living sectors.
Suitable Senior ARB Architects will be skilled throughout RIBA Stages 0-7 and have strengths in design/concept as well as a technical proficiency on projects through planning, tender packages, construction detailing and delivery onto site. Expertise in Revit BIM are essential.
Your day to day role will involve:
- Reporting to the Bristol Director
- Managing a small team
- Managing client relationships
- You will be involved across all RIBA plan of work stages
- Running multiple, complex projects from start to finish
- Establishing project briefs and developing initial projects
- Generating and managing fees for projects.
- Contributing to the winning of new work
The ideal candidate will have:
- Proven experience in managing a small team
- A keen interest in working on a range of projects across multiple sectors
- Experience/interest in teaching, supporting and mentoring junior members of the team
- Experience in dealing directly with clients
- An awareness of latest education design trends
- Extensive experience in the education sector (schools, colleges or universities)
You can expect to join an employee-driven company who put the wellbeing of their employees at the heart of everything they do. The company also offer an excellent benefits package including, but not limited to, flexible working, employee ownership, cycle to work schemes and paid professional subscriptions.
To apply for this role, please press the apply button. You can also apply by sending across your CV and Portfolio to Ryan at urban: firstname.lastname@example.org