Contracts Assistant | Temporary | Mid Kent | Immediate start | £35,000
Are you a Contract Assistant looking for a new opportunity? Are you looking for an immediate start as a Contract Assistant? Do you have a strong background in Project/Contract Management in the housing or construction industry? If so, I want to hear from you.
Your new company
Housing Association based in Kent.
- Work for a leading Housing Association
- Short term contract
- Full time
- Competitive salary of £35,000
- Excellent benefits
- Possible other opportunities at the end of the assignment
- Excellent road links and public transport access from Kent and London
- Hardware provided where required
Your new role
- Contract Assistant to support the Asset Team and Project Managers.
- Manage a small budget of £50,000
- Planned and reactive maintenance projects
- Small refurbishment projects
- Fire Safety works
What you'll need to succeed
- Detailed knowledge of working with JCT and partnering contracts
- Project/Contract Management experience
- Strong IT skills
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Ability to manage contractors
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call our specialist Property and Surveying Manager Andrew Irvine now on 01622 235 684.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.