Urgent Contract Role - Part II/III with Revit
Urgent opening for a part II or architect to assist in the production of interior packages in Revit as part of a cultural project in France. This celebrated team with a unique design ethos rooted in context and craft have had a busy year from competition wins to completed works on site and still have requirements this side of Christmas! Even on a contract basis, this is one of the leading design names to add to your CV - do not miss out!
- Produce different options and suggest materials for fixed furniture (reception desk, cafe counter, radiator covers etc) as part of a library project in France.
- Draw packages in Revit.
- Strive to ensure design quality and intent are not compromised.
Skills and Experience
- Fully qualified RIBA part II or architect.
- Experience drawing and managing fixed furniture packages.
- Strong design sensibilities and passion for high quality detailing, craftsmanship and materials.
- Desire to work on buildings of significance.
- French speaking skills desirable.
- Exceptional presentation skills demonstrated through a beautiful portfolio.
- Excellent Revit.
Unparalleled studio environment, design culture and long-term benefits. Do not miss out, apply today with CV and portfolio.