Project Architect - Immediate Start
Exciting opening for a project running architect with exceptional design sensibilities and revit skills to start immediately at a world class studio on a 6 months FTC. You will be running a team on an office tower project at stage 2. This celebrated team with a unique design ethos rooted in context and craft are recognised for award winning across public and arts, education, commercial and housing, definitely one to stand out on your CV!
- Lead a team on the office tower phase of a large mixed use project at stage 2, progressing into stage 3.
- Liaise with client, authorities, internal and external consultant teams.
- Oversee and manage production information in Revit.
- Extensive collaboration of design ideas striving to ensure quality and intent are not compromised.
Skills and Experience
- Fully qualified RIBA-registered architect with 8+ years practical experience PP2.
- Experience designing office towers including grids and layouts.
- Experience running a team on revit on live projects.
- Keen desire to work on buildings of significance within mixed use, public, culture/arts.
- Strong design sensibilities and passion for high quality detailing, craftsmanship and materials.
- Exceptional graphic and presentation skills demonstrated through a beautiful portfolio.
- Be able to start immediately.
Unparalleled studio environment, design culture and long-term benefits. Do not miss out, apply today with CV and portfolio.