This role is to ensure the office operates at a high level of comfort and safety throughout each working day.
- Daily H&S and maintenance walk round, to check for issues, reporting back.
- Carrying out minor office maintenance repairs.
- Move the furniture in the Project Room/Refectory as per meeting requirements.
- Maintaining heating and cooling throughout the office.
- Set up AV equipment for meetings – troubleshooting where necessary.
- Replenishment of paper and consumables in all printers, across all three floors.
- Ensure communal areas are tidy at all times.
- Sorting post.
- Assist with external and internal ‘event’ set up in meeting rooms, such as presentations, design reviews, external talks, etc.
- Maintenance of storage unit, delivering items, keeping up to date records.
- Assist to keep the ‘model’ inventory and archive up to date, ensuring all models are labelled and photographed.
- Carry out work experience inductions.
- Office assets – auditing and recording what assets we have and the locations of, including laptops and projectors.
Skills & Experience
- Reliable and responsible.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good organisational and time management skills, with ability to multi-task.
- Good attention to detail.
- Flexible, with a willingness to tackle a variety of duties and to learn new skills.
- Educated to A' Level standard.
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Office; Word, Excel, Outlook.
Join this awesome team with lots of room to flourish and grow.