Senior Interior Architect
An exciting design-led practice are looking for a senior interior architect to join their growing team. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to lead and manage multiple mixed-use development schemes. The practice is looking for a high level of design ability and technical experience.
This is a great opportunity to join an up and coming design practice in central London.
- Innovative design thinking and ability to interpret design direction.
- Take ownership of project deliverables and managing a small team of designers.
- Produce detailed interior design intent packages with technical design knowledge for interior/architectural elements.
- Pull together FF&E concepts.
- Oversee project budget, including value engineering.
- Work with external parties and manage subcontractors.
Skills and Experience
- BA in interior architecture/design or equivalent.
- Proven experience working on similar high-end mixed-use developments.
- Fluency using AutoCAD, Sketch-Up, Adobe CS. Rhino advantageous.
- Excellent communication skills.
Apply with your CV and portfolio.