Surveyor | £200 per day | Temporary | Croydon | Full-time
Up to £200 per day Temporary
Immediate interviews available
Surveyor needed in Mid Kent.
Are you qualified Surveyor looking for a new challenge? Do you have a strong Surveyor background working with the public sector? Are you looking for a Surveyor role with full flexibility and weekly pay? If so, I want to hear from you.
- Full-time, part-time options available.
- Up to £200 per day.
- Weekly pay.
- Flexible working.
- Holiday accruing as you work.
- Remote working unless needed on site for meetings.
- Work for well-established and growing organisations.
- Competitive rates dependent on experience.
- Work with a team of friendly and experienced professionals.
- Great culture.
- Additional CPD support.
Your new company
Housing Associations near Croydon are working with Hays Property & Surveying to find excellent Surveyors with recent experience in a similar settings.
Your new Surveyor job role
A new temporary job opportunity has arisen for a Compliance Surveyor to join us and work with a portfolio of properties across Croydon. On a temporary basis, you will join the Asset Management team to deliver surveying, maintenance, and planned works across their portfolio.
Based from home, you will be required to carry out all aspects of compliance surveying across their portfolio.
What you'll need to succeed
- Surveying background in Asset Compliance within social housing.
- You will be an accomplished, qualified Surveyor with previous experience with either a housing association or local authority.
- You should have a good understanding of stock and asset management principles and working knowledge of housing legislation and building regulations.
- You should have excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate at all levels and a UK driving licence with own transport to commute to properties across Croydon.
- In return you can expect to work for a forward-thinking organisation and be rewarded with a competitive market rate with benefits and potential extensions attached.
Please note that our clients are seeking to carry out first stage video interviews for these positions with a view to remote onboarding for the successful candidate.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in a temporary Surveyor role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call our Property and Surveying specialist Andrew Irvine now on 01622 235 684. If this Surveyor job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Surveyor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly