Part II/Architect - Revit
Exciting opening for a part II or architect to join a highly sought-after London studio to help them on the planning of a significant UK housing project in Revit. As well as an award-winning portfolio, this well-established team in north London offers a unique culture and ethos rooted in career support, development and well-being. You will have the opportunity to bring your design, planning and Revit knowledge to a highly anticipated large scale housing project.
- Join an existing team to work on planning stages of a high density housing project.
- Produce packages in Revit.
Skills and Experience
- Full qualified RIBA part II or architect with significant UK experience at planning stages.
- Strong large scale UK housing experience.
- Sound knowledge of UK building regulations.
- Excellent Revit knowledge essential.
- Strong communicator with a can do attitude.