Revit Package Architect
A well-established studio with a long-standing client base is seeking a part III architect with revit package experience to join their central London team to work on a data centre project for 2 months. With a hugely promising pipeline of current and upcoming projects, this company has continued to grow even through this uncertain time and they are looking for an extra pair of hands to start in January.
- Produce and oversee packages in revit for a data centre project at RIBA stages 3+4.
- Liaise with client and coordination with client, authorities, consultants and contractors.
Skills and Experience
- Fully qualified part III architect with demonstrable experience working at RIBA stages 3+ of UK commercial, industrial or data centre projects.
- Good knowledge of UK building codes and regulations essential.
- Excellent Revit skills.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English language.
- Can-do attitude to work.
This is a supportive and close-knit team who do not work over time. Recently growing to 30 people, they have relocated to a brand new office with excellent facilities right by London Bridge. An excellent opportunity for an architect to assist on a fast moving project.
Apply for Revit Package Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly