Asset Manager | £45,000 - £55,000 DOE | Interim | Canterbury
£45,000 - £55,000
Asset Manager needed in Kent for exciting new projects.
Are you an Asset Manager looking for a new challenge? Do you have a strong Asset Management background working in the public sector? If so, I want to hear from you.
Your new company
On behalf of our client, a public sector organisation near Canterbury, Hays Property & Surveying are currently seeking an Asset Manager.
Your new Asset Manager job role
To provide valuation and estates consultancy services for residential, commercial and operational property and development schemes.
What you'll get in return in return:
- Full-time interim contract
- Flexible working
- Work from home
- Weekly pay
- Work on exciting new housing projects
- Work with a great, forward thinking team.
- Competitive daily rate available DOE
- Excellent benefits
- Possibility to go permanent for the right candidate.
- Work with a team of friendly and experienced professionals.
Asset Manager job duties and responsibilities:
- Daily Asset team management responsibility.
- Ensure the organisation always remains compliant in all areas of health and safety risk.
- Provide professional valuation and estates management services as necessary
- Establish and manage budgets for external provision of consultancy, agency and services.
- Monitor rent arrears and provide estate management input to recovery processes.
What you'll need to succeed:
- Experience in a similar role, ideally in a public sector organisation / Housing Association
- Knowledge of project management and ability to operate as part of a project team or lead small Projects.
- Ability to prepare accurate valuations, reports and briefings to deadlines
- Good negotiation skills
- MRICS would be a great advantage.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now on 01622 235 684. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career
Apply for Asset Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly