An award winning global 'name' are looking for a BIM Co-ordinator, initially for 3 months, with the potential to extend. This is an opportunity to join an established BIM team within a forward thinking practice.
- Working within a project team providing BIM support and guidance.
- Helping develop BIM Standards and procedures.
- Implement BIM execution plan and create workflows.
- Training and development of staff in BIM software including Revit.
Skills and Experience
- A background working at a leading design practice in a BIM co-ordinator role.
- Experience of managing BIM workflows and implementing BIM execution plans.
- Advanced knowledge of Revit gained from working on a live project.
- Experience of BIM model management, content auditing, data management and clash detection is desirable.