Associate Graphic Designer
A multi-disciplinary and collaborative practice based in London is seeking an associate graphic designer to join their team. This is a brilliant opportunity to take the creative lead on high-profile projects across the UK and Internationally. The successful candidate will not only lead creatively but be a part of the wider team with bringing in new business and developing the professional growth of the designers.
- Oversee and lead the creative direction and design of multiple projects, to ensure briefs are managed and executed to clients’ requirements.
- Lead and mentor design team to deliver high-quality design outputs.
- Run and deliver pitches with minimal oversight.
- Contribute to business development.
- Build strong, trusting relationships with existing and new clients, suppliers and manufacturers.
- Have commercial awareness for project planning; resourcing, budget and profitability.
- Keep up-to-date with industry trends and developments.
Skills & Experience:
- BA/Masters degree in Graphic Design or related field.
- Relevant experience with established creative practices.
- Experience in line-managing and mentoring a team.
- Exceptional creative and technical skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate design work in a clear and captivating manner in all formats.
- Energetic and positive attitude.
- Proactive, self-sufficient, collaborative and works well under pressure.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite.
This is a rare opportunity to join a studio known for its culture and offering an attractive package. Apply with you CV and sample portfolio.