Middleweight FF&E Designer
This studio has rightfully gained an unrivalled reputation for quality and innovative design. They have completed projects all around the globe, mostly in the F&B and hotel sector. This is a small team of designers who reward achievements, resulting in the majority of senior designers having been promoted from within the studio. The ideal candidate will have worked in F&B design and be eager to continue on that path.
- Run FF&E projects from concept to completion.
- Ability to interpret a brief from the client and senior staff.
- Along with project leads, visit site and attend to queries.
- Selecting suitable materials according to a project's concept and budget.
- Knowledge of furniture, lighting, ironmongery, and sanitary ware manufactures and their suitability for the project.
- Build relationships with new suppliers.
- Schedule FF&E budgeting for the project.
- Responsible for all FF&E documentation.
- Contribute to the pitches and concepts for projects.
Skills & Experience
- Knowledge of joinery, detailing, furniture & construction.
- An unrivalled familiarity with emerging design trends.
- Feasibility and commercial viability of the design.
- Site experience.
- Extensive supplier knowledge.
- Experience managing budgets would be desirable.