Blueprint Recruitment are looking for a Delivery Engineer to join a successful construction company, working on a range of sites around London for TFL and London Underground. This will be on an initial 6 month contract role and the chosen candidate will be required to work a mix of day/night shifts.
This role will be focusing on the planning/execution of Permanent Way and Drainage renewals.
- Basic Track Awareness (BTA) and Personal Track Safety Card (PTS Card)
- Competent CAT scanner
- Proficient user of surveying/gauging equipment
- HND/ONC or Degree Equivalent
- Good on-site delivery experience
- Strong knowledge of P-Way Design, Drainage design, 3D Surveying and setting out
- Knowledge of ISO Quality systems
- Client facing experience
- 3 years + Technical P-Way experience
- Full UK Driving Licence
To apply, click below or email your CV to penny.bendle @blueprintrecruit . com